A number of resources have been put together for new and returning Narnia parents. Please become familiar with these documents and refer to them regularly.
- Narnia Educational Program
- Narnia Policy and Procedures
- Narnia By-Laws
- Narnia Safety Protocols
- Food and Lifestyle Policy
Narnia also takes great pride in the organization of cultural events for its community. These include, but are not limited to, community breakfasts, picnics, art vernissage. As events are scheduled, the details will be included below. We encourage all parents and families to attend to get to know the entire Narnia family.
- Summer: Group A Parent Educator Information Meeting: New parents are invited to attend an information session to learn about integration, Group A objectives, and meet your child’s educators.
- August: Welcome to New Children. Group sing-a-long for all new children and families. Meet your educators!
- September: Annual General Assembly: Is held each year and all parents are encouraged to attend. Also, meet your Board of Directors.
- October: Narnia Harvest Festival and Family Breakfast
- November: Group A/B Parent-Educator Meetings. Parents meet with educators to discuss their child’s development. Should the need arise, the educators and directors are available for additional meetings throughout the school year.
- December: Annual Holiday Sing-a-long and Pot-luck
- February: Narnia Parent Breakfast
- March: Parent Survey: A parent survey is sent out every spring to collect feedback.
- March: Group C Parent-Educator Meetings. Parents meet with educators to discuss their child’s development. Should the need arise, the educators and directors are available for additional meetings throughout the school year.
- April/May: Spring Art Exhibit – Vernissage
- June: Graduation and Family Picnic